less of me // more of You

|
Sunday, March 14, 2004
Seeing the picture of hair pins on TF's xanga reminded me of something I was going to say earlier but forgot. Anyway, only seventeen pins in my coiffure this year. Considering the previous years I had upwards of sixty, that's pretty amazing. Much easier to take out, which made me happy.
Umm... so that had nothing to do with anything. At any rate, it's time to tackle some of that nasty fzx homework again.
fooonnnnnggggbeeeennnnn.
Umm... I haven't been accepted by Cornell yet, in case you were wondering. I'm just "very likely to be admitted into Cornell," whatever that means. But it's kind of disconcerting when people are all excited about me "getting into Cornell" and I'm like what? Really? Since when? See, I don't want to set myself up for a fall...
Oh wait, it's really time to do fzx now. Ooh, Girl Scout cookies.
if you think they'll miss you now
bananna 1:57 PM |
|