less of me // more of You

|
Tuesday, February 03, 2004
Not much happened today. Beginning of a new semester doesn't result in much change... still the same english class. Heh. I forget why I was laughing today... I don't think it had anything to do with TF at first, but then I looked at her and thought about her laughing because Radio fell off a shed, and that just made it worse.
Oh, but new electives started today. Wondering how that's going to turn out (whether or not I get in) and if I'm going to be able to commit. I can hear my dad's voice already... "You have too many activities!" Sigh.
Then afterschool, I tutored a 7th grader... yup. It was strange. Taught her about the basic structure of an expository essay, introduction, thesis, body, topic sentences, transitions, conclusion. Gave her a paragraph of writing to do for next week. And made $20 for <1.5 hours. Not bad. I think I can handle this.
Now I need to do APcalc homework... APlit homework... APbio reading. o_0
Oh, and I need to drink more water. The itchy throat/stuffy nose thing is annoying.
You know what else is annoying? Going back through my archives and finding random spelling errors.
thank You for the nail pierced hands
bananna 6:26 PM |
|