less of me // more of You

|
Thursday, February 12, 2004
Good job to all Shakespeare contest particpants. I have only two complaints. Wait, three. First, almost everyone talked too fast or not clearly enough. That doesn't work with Shakespeare because sometimes it's hard to understand even when speaking clearly and slowly. Second, hand motions/gestures were either too small or too big. A lot of people had really tense shoulders or hands, and it's really obvious. Others were way to melodramatic. And left their mouths open. Whoops did I say that? Third, listening to the contest meant no time for worship elective. Boo.
But other than that, it was okay, I guess. At least no one totally blanked on their lines.
Eddie spoke in chapel today. So that was cool.
We read a poem in APlit today... "Kubla Kahn" by Samuel Taylor Coleridge. It was confusing, but I kinda liked it. Especially the last part... And all who heard should see them there,
And all should cry, Beware! Beware!
His flashing eyes, his floating hair!
Weave a circle round him thrice,
And close your eyes with holy dread,
For he on honey-dew hath fed,
And drunk the milk of Paradise.
Okay time to go d/l Naruto 70.
seeing only the beginning of my dream
bananna 5:11 PM |
|