less of me // more of You

|
Saturday, January 17, 2004
The way they've been drawing Sasuke lately is really strange. His arm is messed up when he says "Koi" (come), and he runs really funny after that... His arm is 14:20, funny running 14:32-14:34 in the ANBU-AonE sub. Actually, all the characters tend to walk/run consistently strange. Odd, to say the least. Anyway, 68 won't air in Japan until January 28th... poop.
Isaiah 6:8 "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
Exodus 4:11-12 "The Lord said to him, "Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the Lord? Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say."
I will do Your work. Give me the words to say...
Missions... hmm. Missions is a good thing. For more on that, go here.
hold Your people in my heart
bananna 8:49 PM |
|