:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, January 08, 2004

 
Oh, remember how awhile back I was wondering whether to join drama or try and be team manager for guys v-ball? Well, there was a meeting for drama today... I skipped it because I sort of forgot and went to PE to play v-ball, but I talked to chrisg and TF afterward. And the play this year is going to be some lame Chinese-themed thing again... something about sisters who write letters, one is an ABC and the other is a fob. LAME.

So I concluded that I'm going to try and help out the guy's team as much as I can, no matter what "official" position I have. Even if Slim doesn't coach and Lester is... Lester (some of you know what I'm talking about... and who else I'm referring to... o_0) and decides that he hates me and loves someone else and doesn't want me to come within a mile of the team, I still won't join drama. Yuck... once more, major lameness. Admin needs to change the way they come up with these ideas...

Oh, also wondering about the tutoring thing... and if I'd still be able to help with v-ball if I take the job. Hmm. The idea of earning money is a tad more appealing...

whoops gotta go.
  |