:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, January 23, 2004

 
I am always glad when the week comes to a close. Thank You, Father, for rest.

Finals next week... doesn't seem very real. Took APlit final today, did okay, I think. Art final... shouldn't be a big deal. So the big ones are APbio, APfzx, APcalc. APbio... I'm pretty sure I can get the equivalent of a 3 on a practice AP exam. Plus, I'm getting a 99 in the class right now... I don't know how much the final can help/hurt me. APfzx... none of fongben's problems are particularly tricky, I just need to go back and review the tests/quizzes we've taken. APcalc... at best, it replaces one of my test scores. At worst... what is the worst? Can someone in APcalc tell me? Anyway, Mrs. Nitao's finals are generally easier than her normal tests.

Please let all this speculation be accurate and not just based on senioritis = no desire to study.

I mean, I'll study... but I'm not going to freak out about it. I'm hoping I won't have to.

Picked up the guitar today... it's hard trying to teach myself. Anyone want to help? :)

There's all these viruses on my computer. I think Stephen needs to come home and get rid of them. Or tell me how to.

i will sing this song of gladness
  |