less of me // more of You

|
Monday, January 05, 2004
I actually finished most of my fzx. There's still a bit about torque that I don't grasp conceptually, though... sigh. One of these days I shall have to become unlazy and sit down and figure it out.
I really regret taking APbio. I just don't like the class. The only thing that it does for me is help me prep for bio next year, since I otherwise would have zero bio background (10th grade doesn't even count...). Anyway, I hate bio. I wish it would go away and never come back.
The main theme from Schindler's List is really nice... in fact, there's a lot of John Williams that I like. I wish I could compose... composing music is so much more fun than writing compositions. At least, I think it would be. At this point, I haven't really composed... just done some random improvisation on the piano. But I think casual composing would be fun.
The Shadow mocks; it cannot make.
bananna 4:26 PM |
|