less of me // more of You

|
Wednesday, January 14, 2004
Another word | another lie
I feel my soul | getting colder
Too proud to bend | too hard to cry
Unmoved as this storm | passes over
I'm here to take | the words you say
Like piercing knives | all driven deep
But even steel | is turned away
Can't touch this heart | can't make it bleed
Heart of stone | cold as ice
A heart that tastes | no pain
Too many scars | I've paid the price
But I want to cry | again
Father break | my heart of stone
Don't take Your hand | away from me
Please melt away | this grief I've known
Let me feel | let me be free
Let me laugh | let me cry
Let me feel | let me be
bananna 12:30 AM |
|