:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

 
I was trying work on my apps today... but I kept getting distracted by FOTR and AOK. Siggghhh. But I did finish what I wanted to finish today. Which is good.

A lot of people are saying that they're bored. "Bored" is better than "at school." I have yet to touch any school work... been working on apps all break. Which wasn't unexpected. Even though I didn't procrastinate as badly as I might have... heh. o_0

Thinking about theater and starting to maybe look forward to it. I'm thinking that I won't be able to be team manager for the guys v-ball team anyway, considering... my parents, who the coach is, how heavily he plays favorites, and who I'm up against. I wish I could shoot the system.

I wish I could shoot my computer, too. It's rather lethargic. Then at least I would have a good excuse to buy a new one. Oh well, I'm going off to college soon... I suppose I'll get a new one anyway. :)

An Elven-maid there was of old
  |