less of me // more of You

|
Sunday, December 07, 2003
I never feel as lonely as I do when I'm thinking about you. Bizarre.
Trying to sort out righteousness and the will of the flesh can be confusing sometimes. But the bottom line is that as long as we keep God sitting on the thrones of our lives, and as long as we're always seeking His will, we're okay... right? o_0
Mrs. C (or someone else who has an answer and can back it up with scripture), can Christians be demon-possessed? I remember you saying something to me once about only casting demons out of people who are Christians... because of the verse that says that the demon will return and find a cleaned up person, then go find seven more like himself to live there, and the problem ends up being worse than it was before. But what about Christians? I got a question on that today and I wasn't sure how to answer it...
Bugging you is easy 'cause you're buggable.
bananna 8:35 PM |
|