:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

 
You know what's really annoying? When I'm working out and my glasses start fogging up from all the sweat that's pouring off my face. Gross, yes. I know. It's also annoying.

I almost had an eye appointment today... but it was at 5:30, and I needed to be at my kung fu school by 6:30. So it was rescheduled... at least it's not on the same day as the alumni game anymore. Anyway, I shall be getting contacts (soft ones this time... o_0) soon. Then the fogged-up-glasses problem will go away. Yayy.

The pain in my left arm is extended down to my elbow now. I think I should stop jacking it up even more. Eh. I am going to have severe arthritis when I get old. Knees, fingers, elbows, shoulders. Not looking forward to it.

I dreamed that love would never die.
  |