less of me // more of You

|
Tuesday, October 07, 2003
Popup ads are extremely annoying.
My left tricep really hurts. It's sort of a shin-splint type of pain, so I'm wondering if it was the conditioning with weights that messed me up. I need to rub some smelly Chinese medicine stuff on it... perhaps it will feel better then.
I have a lot to do, and time is running out. I think by the end of November, I should have college apps (UCs will be done before that, of course) done, glass project done, 2nd degree achieved... hmm. V-ball season over. Then it will be time to settle back into the stupid AP classes routine... and start being ignored by people I only associate with during volleyball season. Bummer.
I think the 2003 Volkswagen Golf is kind of cute. It has a nice rear. -_-
Three universities off the top of my head keep sending me mail. Illinois Institute of Technology, Carnegie Mellon, and Rochester University (NY). It's kind of annoying, really.
Now that I'm done rambling...
fuh-ten!
bananna 6:42 PM |
|