less of me // more of You

|
Tuesday, October 21, 2003
In the end, when the final verdict comes in, it is still a loss. For a time there was hope, but even the most persistent hope now admits defeat. In the end, I still lose. In the end, I am still not. good. enough.
Today's game was interesting. Lost to FCS 2-3. When the ref did the "coin toss" at the beginning, he did it just a bit different. He showed us a Sacagawea coin and said "On the periodic table, what is the chemical symbol that represents the color of this coin?" So I was like "Umm... Au?" So we won the "toss." Bizarre. Interesting, but bizarre.
So about sounding depressed at the top of this post... I'm really not. Just coming to terms with some aspects of reality that I had previously been ignoring. I'm not being super self critical, don't worry. I've just been enlightened.
I will seek You in the morning
And I will learn to walk in your ways.
Waiting for forever and a day.
bananna 7:59 PM |
|