less of me // more of You

|
Tuesday, October 28, 2003
I must be taken as I have been made. The success is not mine, the failure is not mine, but the two together make me.
Who taught me to be cold and hard? Who praised me when I learned my lesson?
Wow. I just quoted Great Expectations. I hope you're proud, Mrs. Lee. o_0
Today... I don't even remember what happened at school. I feel like Rosencrantz and Guildenstern... I've sort of lost my sense of time. What happened in the past is of no particular concern... only what is going on now. Heh. The difference is that I know my purpose, even when there's no one there to tell it to me.
CSUH vs. ND was pretty cool. Neither DS was consistently inspiring, though. How disappointing. CSUH had a super setter... although she wasn't as riveting as the Crystal Springs setter. Wow, that was a long time ago...
I think it's funny how quickly young people call themselves in love. Funny in a sad and strange way. You don't realize how precious your heart is and how hard and painful it is to try and reclaim it by yourself. How can you so freely give what is not yours to own? Hurts.
At least I have taught her full Indian dinner.
bananna 9:59 PM |
|