:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, October 09, 2003

 
The days are passing quickly, for which I am grateful. Project, college apps... 2nd degree. I think the last one will be done first. Hopefully.

Scrimmage was awful today. Despite the fact that Mr. Lim praised us for being better than we were the past two days, I can't help but be seriously frustrated by certain people. It's annoying when I'm in the back corner and I can't do anything. I love volleyball because it involves intricate movement, which doesn't happen when every other pass is shanked. Frustration doesn't help my setting, either. Mr. Lim said that the losers had to run a mile. Then he just made us take down the nets. So, being the spontaneous masochist I am, I decided the last mile home. It was painful because I, unlike Mike, do not enjoy running miles for fun. And my time was pretty gross too. Let's just say... 8+ minutes. Even my 8th grade time was better than that. And no excuses.

Smooth as an android's butt.
  |