less of me // more of You

|
Tuesday, September 23, 2003
This week is passing very slowly. I need a copy of my transcript now so I can do apps... Miss Wong says we get them in about 2 weeks. Might as well start writing essays... o_0
During practice today, we ran the i-of-the-pie defense. I am 5'3". I cannot block. And yet I tried. o_0 It was actually kind of fun doing something new... I think one reason we were slacking during scrimmage is because it was boring. Ah well. Maybe this will make things interesting.
I'm really trying to stop laughing at Chris Gee. But it's so hard when he just asks for it.
Yesterday on the way to school I saw a middle-eastern man in a Volkswagon Convertible wearing a suit and a baseball hat. It was bizarre, just like the guy from Sunday wearing bright green boxers. I hope this doesn't become a trend. Seeing weird men on the freeway, I mean...
This Saturday Val isn't going to go to tourney. We might run a 5-1. Which would make me supertired. Again. Tomorrow we're playing some team up north somewhere. Sigh.
You've got mail.
bananna 6:16 PM |
|