:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

 
Another 0-3. To San Domenico. It's kind of annoying, to say the least. This was a team that we could have beaten. New rotation was interesting, anyway. It actually worked out really well, considering we only had one day of practice. D1, D2. After the game we were walking to the bus and this black girl from Drake (SD plays at Drake like we play at El Rancho) was all "Where you guys from?" And I guess no one wanted to answer. Then she went into a tirade about "You RESPECT Drake High School! When I ask you a question, you answer it!" I was like umm... are you high on something? Even if I respected Drake (which I'm not sure I do after this...), you don't represent the institution... respecting Drake has nothing to do with answering your question. I didn't say that, of course. I just kind of smiled and said we went to CCS. And that didn't satisfy her, because she kept going on about something... I couldn't really understand what she was talking about. She did say that Sharon was the only "normal" person on our team, which made me want to punch her face out. But oh well. She hates Asian people. I could care less. There are some really demented people in this world. Her arrogance really bothered me, though. One of my pet peeves is idiotic people who try to pretend that they are in positions of authority. Or idiotic people who are in positions of authority and assert it in the wrong way. Just generally not in a good mood. o_0

Make sure they remember forever the night they played the Titans.
  |