:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, August 25, 2003

 
Today... hmm. Got to school at around 9:15 to break glass. I managed to get one really nice one... it didn't shatter all over the place, it just shattered in the frame, so I just put tape over it before taking it out. Very pretty break. Noon... start of APbio. YUCK. We repeated a lab from chem because, according to Mrs. C (it's true, of course), we effectively have no lab skills, courtesy of Mr. Rice. We had a break after the lab. Lynn and I tried to go out to Jamba, but there was a fat line... so we went to Starbucks... and were 20 minutes late coming back. Whoops. [face_sheepish] Sorry, Mrs. C...

Then there was volleyball practice. It was nice just to be able to play again. It seemed really short though... Slim likes to talk. I don't want to listen, I just want to play. Especially when he's explaining how to pass and the other fundamental stuff... I suppose I ought to be patient because the new people need it... but I just want to play!!! Tomorrow... break glass, then practice. That's it. w00t.

Nyuk nyuk nyuk.
  |