less of me // more of You

|
Wednesday, August 20, 2003
Stephen moved back to school yesterday... now he's stranded without phone or computer. Well, he has a phone, but the cell phone plan only has 60 minutes/month. haha I feel kinda sorry for him...
I hate random pain. It's not so bad when I know what caused it, but when it's random, it's kinda annoying. I don't know when it's going to go away, or if I can do what I want to do without aggravating it. So, anyway, my back hurts (started hurting before trying to assemble small pieces of glass on the floor, but I'm sure that didn't help any, either). It's especially annoying when I'm trying to kick and I'm afraid I'm going to seriously hurt myself. You can't hold back on a flying spinning kick, otherwise it just doesn't work... >_<
Send a shepherd to shepherd us.
bananna 2:56 PM |
|