less of me // more of You

|
Tuesday, August 12, 2003
I need a haircut.
Why do people yell? I really don't think yelling accomplishes anything. Most of the time when people yell at me, I don't even listen to what they're yelling. I just think to myself, why are you yelling? What do you communicate through yelling that you can't tell me in a normal voice?
You know what else is stupid? The shirts that have "Angel" or "Cutie" or "Princess" written across the front. Why should you need to tell anyone that you think you're an angel or a cutie or a princess? Why not show it through your actions, rather than trying to create the image with a t-shirt?
You know what else is stupid? When people are really stupid and immoral in their profiles (cussing, laughing about lust and other not-so-holy things, etc.), then one day they decide that they want their friends to see a Bible verse in their profile/blog. What the random? If you're going to be stupid, don't think that quoting a Bible verse makes up for all your stupidity. If you're going to put Bible verses in your profile (or blog, or whatever), you better be representing God and His Son well all the time. Of course, we all stumble sometimes and say or post things that aren't godly. But still. It's sort of ridiculous. Actually, it's not sort of ridiculous. It's ridiculous.
Of course, every time I post something like that, I'm supposed to apologize and insist that I'm not trying to be judgemental, because that kind of thing really offends people and they call me a hypocrite and everything. Great. I'm not apologizing. I'm being judgemental. It pisses me off. Stop doing it.
Mary had a little lamb.
bananna 9:46 PM |
|