:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, August 14, 2003

 
The bizarrest thing happened today. I was going to work at ~6:30... about 5 minutes early. As I was about to go in, David and Javi (guys from my 8th grade class) were sitting there. I was like... what the random? They said that Alex told them I worked there... so they decided to drop by (they weren't even sure I work on Thursday) and visit me. They were saying how they considered going in to get food, but they didn't have any money... I mentioned that they should have brought Alex with them. So they spontaneously decide to call up Alex, who is about to eat dinner, and convince him to come down to the restaurant instead and bring money while he's at it. So I saw Alex for the first time since AOTC. They're sitting there, and then Mr. Shaffer (middle school PE teacher) comes in with his family. So I was totally like huh? Is there something going on that I should know about? Yup... then after awhile, Jen Martin (8th grade classmate) came in with her sister Liz (my brother's 8th grade class)... weird. So there were 4 people sitting in the restaurant at the same time, 3 of which I hadn't seen since 8th grade graduation. It was really weird. The guys were talking about who would be the most random person to walk in at the moment... Juliana Crispo, girl from 3rd grade. David Hasenau, German kid from 2nd grade. Just remembering them was funny. As they were leaving, Alex was like "Yeah, we'll call you so we can go hang out with Miss Fortuin (4th grade teacher) one of these days. David's sister knows her and everything." So... it was just really weird.

Then I get home, and the house smells like smoke because mum burned the toast. It was literally flaming. Bizarre.

Diagon Alley. Diagonally.
  |