:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

 
w00t! Finally got my AP scores... and I passed everything, even macro-econ! Hecka sweet...

One of my mom's friends from church called today, asking for my mom. I explained that she wasn't home... so the lady launches into something about her friend from Chicago coming and looking for a piano teacher and how she wanted to recommend the lady that teaches my little siblings and her daughter (and used to teach me)... and she asked what I thought since these people's daughter is pretty advanced and blah blah blah blah. And then randomly she started talking about her daughter's teeth and how her permanent teeth were coming out before her baby teeth fell out and what did I think of that and how everyone said just call the dentist but she wanted to hear some opinions and... yeah. Finally I was just like "Umm... sorry, I guess you could do what I say, but I really have no idea what I'm talking about, to tell the truth." And she just laughed and said "It's okay, it's not that serious, I'm just chit-chatting." And I was like.. o_0

Nice lady, though.

Oh, yes. When I went to work today, my boss was hecka pissed at... something. I dunno what. He kept yelling at one of the cooks in loud, fast Cantonese (Is there any other kind of Cantonese? j/k all you HK people... hehe). I couldn't really pick up what he was saying, since my Cantonese is so awful. Whatever. It was a long 3 hours, let's just put it that way. Yelling ain't so good for business, even if the customers don't understand what you're yelling about.

It's okay, because I am still cooler than j00.
  |