:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, June 30, 2003

 
Trader Joe's has these cookies. They're called Southern Style Pecan Sandies. Yum.

I saw Reloaded today. It was, needless to say, a disappointment, but not too bad of a disappointment. My biggest complaint is that it was unnecessarily long and drawn out at certain points. At the very beginning, with Trinity falling... that could have been cut in half and had more effect. Morpheus's speech. The rave scene (definitely). Half of the fight scenes, especially the ones with guns. And the one with the Merovingian's people. That was tedious. I much prefer hand-to-hand, although that can get tiresome as well. We only need so much of people slamming through walls.

The plot... nothing major happened except the establishment of Smith's new role. Everything else was just setup... now we know a little bit of the history of the Matrix, etc. etc. A lot of new philosophical stuff... and definitely questions that I want answered now. Too bad I'll have to wait until December.

So that's one down, 2 to go. X2 (I'll have to d/l it or rent it when it comes out or something), Finding Nemo. :)

In appreciation for 25 years of service.
  |