less of me // more of You

|
Thursday, June 05, 2003
Things I will not miss:
Writing essays for Mrs. Cindy Lee (Hi Mrs. Lee. She reads my blog, I think). Taking Mrs. Nitao's precalc tests. Doing Mrs. Nitao's precalc homework (w00t for AP calc next year...I'm betting it'll be so much more fun.) Sitting in Mr. Rice's lectures trying to stay awake. Taking notes in Mr. Rice's class. Doing homework for Mr. Rice. Taking Mandarin (no foreign language next year... that deserves a w00t^2). Taking SATs. Hopefully after Saturday I will be done forever. But not likely, since I'm going to majorly screw up math IIC and chem. I'll likely never have to take the writing again, though. Getting up at 7 every morning after going to sleep at 11 or 12 the night before. During the summer, I hope to make it getting up at 5:30 or 6 after going to sleep at 8 or 9. Crazy, yes. I'd like to see the sun rise more often, and tell God how great it looks.
Things I will miss:
Easy science class. Next year is AP bio/physics. Insane. Class of '03... most of them are pretty cool. Even though '04 is way cooler. In general. Although I can think of a few specific cases... let's not go there. People to play volleyball with. Weather<80°F.
Things to not look forward to:
Bugs. Heat. Popup ads. Parents telling me to stop wasting time. A computer that freezes despite the heat.
Things to look forward to:
Summer fruit. Yum. (Millions of peaches. Peaches for me. lol) Getting a job. Spending time at East-West. Spending time with Mrs. C. doing crazy physics/math type stuff. Reading more. Gaming more. Volleyball season '03.
I think I'll think of some more things later. I should go study for math/chem SAT II.
hear it not, Duncan
bananna 3:39 PM |
|