:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, May 24, 2003

 
Soo. Yesterday was probably our best performance yet… since we knew people paid so much money for it… not that they didn’t get a whole bunch of other stuff too. I had to go out and do the intro thing… with a British accent, just for Tracy. Well… a bad British accent. It’s been getting less and less hot on stage since there’s no afternoon heat in the evening. Imagine that. But yeah… it was good. So I got home at around 10:30, took a shower, and went to sleep at 11. When my alarm clock went off this morning, I was really, really tempted to call in and not go work out… but I still went, masochist that I am. Ah well. What must be done, must be done…

Abso-blooming-lutely marvelous. Where do people come up with this kind of stuff?

One more to go. Then we are D-O-N-E done.

It was a lovely birthday present, Letty...
  |