less of me // more of You

|
Tuesday, May 06, 2003
Nara Shikamaru. The guy on Naruto who always talks about stuff being tiresome... and bothersome... He never had to deal with AP exams, honors precalc, SATs, getting into college... five days in the "Forest of Death" is easysauce.
Actually, the AP Lang exam wasn't too bad... but precalc test... I would be suprised if I got 40%... considering I didn't even write answers for half the problems... and the other half... I didn't really know what I was doing... and my brain was already fried from AP exam... sigh.
I was sort of out of it... for the rest of the day... drama wasn't too bad, though. People (especially me) look funny with 40's costumes and stage wrinkles. I think Miss Wong is fattening us up to eat us.
Until the end of time.
bananna 7:39 PM |
|