:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, March 06, 2003

 
Somehow, our relationship has changed from one of friendship to one of fear. Generally, I don't fear people... those who are intellectually, physically, and musically... and whatever... intimidating. But you make me... fearful. It's not some disproportionate respect I have for you... definitely not. Because you've done more than enough to diminish my respect for you. I still fear you. It's not something I can really explain... it's like being in love. I'm in fear. Somehow you changed from my friend into someone way distant... I miss you. I wish we could have that closeness again. But given the circumstances... I suppose it's also because I'm afraid. Afraid to try and be your friend again, because I'm afraid of you.

Sorry to 99% of the people who read that, it has nothing to do with you. Well, that's assuming 1 person reads my blog. I figure it's more like 30, give or take a few. So it's more like 96.67%. And that's assuming that the person I'm talking about reads this. If no, then that would be 100%. Anyway. Have a nice day.

Over the rainbow.
  |