:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, March 27, 2003

 
"So many things are possible just as long as you don't know they're impossible."

Phantom Tollbooth... nice book. I had forgotten how funny it is. What's really sad is... this time around, as I was reading it, I was thinking "Norton Juster uses satire to..." Sigh. Talk about ruining a good book... the way John Chang's class has ruined movies for me.

Well, at least I'm absolutely positive I'm done with piano. According to my ex-piano teacher, I received an "average" for my etude... which isn't surprising considering I screwed it up and had to start over...

The recent turn of events is rather peculiar. I suppose all will resolve itself in time.

The joy and peace that we find in Jesus Christ is truly and wonderfully amazing.

A couple drops, and they all start coming down.
  |