less of me // more of You

|
Friday, March 28, 2003
I really hate it when my mom talks to me about attitude or something like that... and she keeps asking "Do you understand? Do you understand?" I guess it's just to make sure I'm listening... but still, it really annoys me. I want to tell her "Yes I understand, can you stop lecturing me now?" Sigh. Retarded...
My little brother has turned into quite the computer freak. All he wants to do is play stupid little games. Not that what I do on the computer is very important either, but still... don't I get some seniority here? I know my older siblings did... :)
Drama is so foolish. Aiyah... some people just get on my nerves.
What the heck is wrong with my little brother? He gets so annoying when I'm on the computer. Every thirty seconds he comes in, sighs a couple times, then walks out. On occassion, he'll ask me "Are you done yet?" Umm... obviously not, since I'm still here. Now he's slamming pencils about and making a lot of noise. Uzai...
I want to hit something.
Goodbye, Inspector.
bananna 6:05 PM |
|