:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, March 26, 2003

 
After school today, I was in the bathroom washing my hands, and there was this white lady in there. So I was like oh, okay, whatever, since white people tend to visit CCS, and it's natural that they, too, would have to use the bathroom. But she was pacing... in the bathroom. Then I figured out that she was waiting for a little girl. So I was like oh, okay, whatever. Then I turned around, and the said little girl walked out of her bathroom stall. With her pants down. So I was like AHHHH! I did not need to see that little girl naked... what a gross ending to a peculiar day.

Wednesday is the turning point. If week = a function
f(x), Wednesday is where it turns and starts sloping upward. Only slightly, of course, but upward nonetheless. The function's maximum is reached between Friday and Sunday. On Sunday evening, it drops substantially. The minimum is right before Wednesday. But on Wednesday... the light at the end of the tunnel is in sight. Well... at this particular tunnel, anyway, since f(x) has infinite cycles. Grumble.

Cambridge sent me the same letter twice, inviting me to "apply for the class of 2003 Cambridge College Programme." hehe... programme... ahem. Anyway... yes, I wonder how that happened. They must not be very organized. Not that I should say anything about that, being as disorganized as I am.

The bruise on my shin still hurts. And I bang my arm into a wall or my locker every so often. Interesting... I think I may be a masochist. Not in an extreme sense, of course. But pain is good sometimes... it reminds you that you're alive.

Only a fool lets his anger show.
  |