|
:minimalist |
|
|
Thursday, February 13, 2003When one person sins, why do they encourage others to participate? For example, when a kid starts doing drugs, they want their friends to try it, too. I doubt it's because they want their friends to experience the *ahem* euphoria that is associated with drugs... or, take cheating. If someone has the answers to a test, or has been cheating in a certain class, they want their friends to, also. Why? Not because they want their friends to do well in school... I think it has to do with not wanting to be solely guilty. At some level, the person knows that what they're doing is wrong, and they don't want to be caught doing it alone. Therefore, if there's a group participating in this sin, they somehow... don't look as bad? Because everyone's doing it? Hmm. I think I will think about this some more. |