less of me // more of You

|
Thursday, November 21, 2002
There is only one word to describe my day: sore. My voice is sore, my arms are sore, my shoulders are sore, my back is sore, my abs are sore... even my nasal passages are sore. The only good thing is that there's no pain in my legs, even though my back hurts when I walk. Every time I swallow, I feel like someone is torching my throat, and every time I exhale, acid burns up my nose...
The BACAL all-conference teams were finally posted... Lynda (UCCA) got MVP... well deserved. Angela (CCS SL) is at the top of the first-team list, which is also to be expected... and I'm listed after her. ahahaha and then some Bridgemont girl... then MERIAN!!! woooohoooo you rule, girl! Elsa and Anny got second-team... good job all around. Next year will be so different...
Finished up precal test today. Totally lost and confued. Gov test was okay... hecka extra credit on it. Essay part tomorrow... Ehh... and my stupid chem teacher (that's [stupid chem][teacher], not [stupid][chem teacher]) still hasn't given us the test that we took two or three weeks ago... how long does it take to run the stupid scantron through the stupid machine? >:|
28 Days until The Two Towers
I hope that you have not too quickly forgotten that our God is an awesome God
bananna 5:42 PM |
|