less of me // more of You

|
Monday, November 25, 2002
Blogger ate my post. *sigh* Anyway... yesterday was earthquakes, today was big wind :) In first aid, we had to do rescue breathing on mannequins... and I've concluded that if I ever had to save someone's life, they would die because I would be laughing too hard. Mrs. Tong assured me that in a real situation, I would be scared, not laughing... Not sure which one's better.
I need to dig up about $1,100 to cover my kung-fu expenses for the next year... which includes the nationals in Baltimore this summer and a muzza load of seminars... Grandmaster Huang's weapon set and a couple of open-hand forms... and a two-man!! I hecka want to learn a two-man set... and then Master Chang the week after Baltimore. Collin Lee is a funny little boy... :)
24 Days until The Two Towers
Life with you makes perfect sense
bananna 5:04 PM |
|