less of me // more of You

|
Saturday, October 05, 2002
Ok... for the past week or so, all my blogs have been about volleyball. So... that makes me feel like there's no life outside v-ball, which isn't true. Time to talk about something else...
Ecclesiastes 4:10 "If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!"
I was thinking about college... and how a lot of people's spiritual lives either take off or crash during that 4-year period. Stephen was talking to me about how he and some of his friends do quasi-Bible study type things... so I thought wow, it's so important to have good Christian friends to support you in your walk and pray for you... If you had no spiritual support... where would you be? Thinking about the number of times I've "fallen" and only been able to get back up with the help of friends... the number of times I've had people encourage me and pray for me... it's kind of scary to think about who I would be if they hadn't been put in my life. Thank God for good friends. =)
If a squash can make you smile.
bananna 8:17 PM |
|