:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, October 02, 2002

 
Lion's Club essay due tomorrow. This is so retarded. Why must we make mundane speeches on politically charged issues? It's... *gasp* BORING!! But right now... I guess I just need to get over it... and write my stupid essay... but first let me talk about... how scarily unpredictable our league is this year. Bridgemont... beat Patten 3-2. We beat Patten 3-0, easy. We squeak by with a victory over Delta, 3-0. Bridgemont... beats Delta 3-0???? What the heck? Beacon loses to Alma Heights, 3-2, then UCCA can't take them 3-0, has to take them 3-1... what?? CCS SL beats Bridgemont 3-1, not 3-0. But then Delta takes CCS SL to 5 games... What does this mean? Explain it to me!!!!! *sigh* I guess it means... that we just have to be ready to play against anyone... can't take anything for granted... blaaaaah. This took too much time. Must go essay. ("Essay" as a verb makes me thing "sashay"... I think I will go sashay... lol) CCS Rams against CCS SL Warriors Friday, 10/4.


A demon named complacency.
  |