:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, October 24, 2002

 
Chemistry class today was actually entertaining, for once. We were discussing ionic bonds and electronegativity... Mr. Rice was talking about how all the atoms "like" flourine because it has the highest EN, and Lynner blurts out, "I like chlorine..." In case you didn't catch that, the chemical symbol for chlorine is Cl. It was pretty amusing. Terrorism stinks. I got an 84 on that paper... I suppose I could have done worse. I wonder if I'm still above 90... probably not. I'm rather pleased with my precal grade. I'm actually getting a high B+, unlike the low C I previously thought I would be getting. Ack! Enough talk about school.

According to the BACAL website, CCS SL is 8-2... which means... they lost to UCCA... which means... as long as we beat Delta tomorrow (and Patten Tuesday, but that's given), we should take the 1st place position in tourney... meaning we can play Bridgemont first game. When we played Bridgemont, though, we beat them 3-0... but they somehow beat UCCA 3-1. I know that they had a 5-10 starter that was on AP, but how much difference can one player make? Unless she plays at a collegiate/professional level, which is highly unlikely because their first game, they beat Patten 3-2. Bleh. We have one very messed up league. Anyway. So much hangs on Delta. We had a good practice today... I think if we play like we did during practice today, we won't have a problem. But tomorrow... cement floor... icky...


You're listening to KCBS, all-news, seventy-four. All news, all the time.
  |