:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, October 01, 2002

 
CCS Rams over Delta Warriors, 3-0. Maaaannn that feels good. Anyway... although I have said it many times to the team already, let me say it again... I am SO proud of the way we played today... not our volleyball (which could have been better =P ), but our sportsmanship... no one will tell you that Delta has good sportsmanship. Laughing about the fact that the ref wasn't calling the screen? Taking at least seven seconds after the whistle to serve... trying to mess with our heads? But we didn't sink to their level... and I am so proud of you guys. Our volleyball was pretty solid too, though. Now we know how we can perform under pressure... let's make it even better next time. CCS SL Warriors (hmm.) on Friday. I smell like Mikerr... his "manly vanilla" lotion. haha It's very... Mike-ish. Rams... 3-0 against Delta, 5-0 totaly record so far this year... total game breakdown... 15-0!!!!!!!! Lynnerr... ice your knee. Be nice to the knee. Ach... so much I want to say. But I cannot think... too tired... so I will just say this... goooooooooooo RAMS!


The real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money. Think about it.
  |