less of me // more of You

|
Thursday, September 26, 2002
What topic shall I ramble on endlessly about today?
I find that my expectations are dangerous. Often times, I expect people to do or say certain things... and then they don't. I guess when people do stupid things, I just have to brush it off... not let it get to me... Of course, that's extremely arrogant because I'm assuming that if people don't meet my expectations, they're being stupid. Hmm. [thoughtful] My biggest expectation right now that I'm also scared of: college will be better. College has to be better, because nothing could be worse than my life now. I don't expect the academic workload to get better, I just want more... liberty. Will that make my life better? I'm counting on it. What do I look forward to? The day of His return. That will not disappoint. Guaranteed.
CCS vs. American Heritage 9/27/02
try to hold on to this love a little bit longer
bananna 8:03 PM |
|