less of me // more of You

|
Wednesday, September 04, 2002
So I've been sitting here, trying to think of clever things to put in my blog. And I've finally come to the conlclusion that I'm not clever and witty, like Stephen, or deep, like Carise ... So, what am I supposed to do? Bore you with details on what happened today? Umm... I'm sure you care so much. I mean... maybe you do, but I don't. Sorry. But that still leaves me with the question, what am I supposed to put in my blog? No, see, that's a rhetorical question. I don't want you to IM me with suggestions as to what to put in my blog; that would just be stupid. Well, anyway. Back to the horrible routine... homework = lost sleep.
?:| <-- this dude is cool. His name is [face_confused]
bananna 7:27 PM |
|