:minimalist

:minimalist

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, September 18, 2002

 
Lynner... you better stay off that knee of yours! (pssst boys... carry her books tomorrow!) Oh, I forgot to mention in yesterday's blog... we beat Alma Heights!! =) Not much homework today... yipee! Not that I lack other things to do... I still need to practice piano, write a post, work on precal extra topics... etc. etc. Hmm.

Psalm 116:8
"For You have rescued my soul from death,
My eyes from tears,
My feet from stumbling."

God is so good. Sometimes I'm not grateful... but sometimes, when you tell me to count my blessings... I don't know where to start! There's such an incredible relationship to be had with Jesus... I wish everyone could experience the joy of being a Christian. To my brothers and sisters in Christ... don't forget your first love. It's such a precious thing, such a sweet innocence. Fall more in love with Him every day... because every day, you find more to fall in love with!



I have run out of clever things to say.
  |